Search results

1. J

Delta Rough in Valve Causing Low Pressure?

I have competed my testing. I tested water flow as others have suggested. Before every test I cycled my well water pump to 40psi and then back to 60psi. So all test were started with a water pressure of 60psi. I filled a 5 gallon bucket for one minute and then measured how much water was in...
  2. J

I may not have been clear in what I want to do and why. The current pressure with the Delta 17 series valve is ok. I could live with it but I feel it could be better by around 20 to 25 percent. I have the newer style Delta rough in valve since 2010 with the two "V" cut outs to accept the...
  3. J

Thanks for the replies and clarification on the design of the Delta rough in valve. I just received the Delta rough in valve pressure test cap today. I will install it and see the type of pressure I get at the shower head. This will tell me exactly where my water pressure is dropping. I...
  4. J

New member, I live on a well and have great water pressure. I installed a new Kinetico water softener and pressure tank with all 1" copper pipes. Then it transitions to 3/4" copper throughout the house. My pressure switch is a 40/60psi. The only location my water pressure is low is the shower...
  5. J

Deleted

Deleted
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks