Search results

1. J

Sewage ejector overload?

I don't think changing pump or basin size is practical. I just want to avoid so many pump on/off cycles that I kill a pump every 18-24 months. If that's the likely outcome, I'd just probably not move the laundry. If the pump can survive years of doing, say, 24 on/offs a day, I'd move forward...
  2. J

Sewage ejector overload?

Just a bump for the midweek crowd.
  3. J

Sewage ejector overload?

My current pump is a true sewage pump, 1/2 HP. It can handle 2" solids. I wasn't planning on changing the pump or pump size. I have adjusted my float about as much as I can to allow more water in the tank, thus fewer on and off cycles. Since my potential laundry room would drain to the sewage...
  4. J

Sewage ejector overload?

Thank you. Buying a second pump right away is excellent advice. I will have an alarm on it, I forgot to mention that. So cycles in the amount I'm talking about aren't as concerning as a pump killer as just age and time in the environment?
  5. J

Sewage ejector overload?

Hi all. Basically I have a sewage basin and ejector pump in a basement. Currently I have just a sink that uses it. I'm now adding a full basement bathroom, which will be used by two people regularly. It is already stubbed in and connected to the tank. I'm kicking around moving laundry downstairs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks