Search results

1. C

Two Washing Machines - DWV Design (Double Fixture Fitting vs. Double Sanitary Tee)

I am working on a double washing machine + utility sink in a Seattle basement. Blue shows DWV lines planned, going from two laundry drain boxes and utility sink to main stack (dark blue) w/ cleanout (green). See image below. Two questions: - Should the yellow connection be a double fixture...
  2. C

Cast Iron Radiator Re-Pipe to Pex Home Runs

I am preparing to re-pipe my home's early 1900s cast iron radiator system from black iron branch arms to a 1/2" pex-al-pex home run system. The home has 12 radiators - 6 upstairs and 6 downstairs. The boiler is in the basement and the ceiling is now fully exposed, allowing access to riser ends...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks