Search results

1. L

galvanized pressure tank advise

Were are my manors? Thank you Valveman. I think I've made up my mind to replace that 42 gal galvanized tank with WX-203 Well-X-Toll. (amtrol). Probably a good idea for me to put some bleach into my well and run it through before switching out.
  2. L

hello Cary...aka valveman and thank you for your reply. I have read many of your posts over the years and value your comments. The water line from my 22' well has never frozen . I'm pretty sure I have a foot valve and a check valve on the bottom of that line in the well. Just before were the...
  3. L

1st timer here. I've been searching through a lot of good info but would still appreciate some advise on my tank set-up for my seasonal cabin. My shallow well is 22' deep with a foot valve at the bottom. Because of the slope of the property, the well sits on higher ground then the tank & pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks