Search results

1. B

Radiant Heat Add Zone Valves Or Manifold Valves To Stop Ghost Heating

I'm pretty sure it's the 140k BTU which would be model #WBRCLP140W.
  2. B

Westinghouse Combination Condensing LP Wall Boiler. I cant find the Model #. I'm not sure if it is the 140k or 199k BTU. It is either WBRCLP140W or WBRCLP199W.
  3. B

When To Flush Out Radiant Heat System?

We have built a new pole building 2 years ago. We have radiant heat in the concrete floors. There is an Hercules Cryo-Tek antifreeze solution in the lines. How often should we be flushing out the lines? Or don’t we?
  4. B

We installed radiant heat in our new pole building that is part garage and part apartment. We have 2 zones - garage (4 loop manifold) and apartment (3 loop manifold). Everything works pretty well but we noticed that when the zone for the apartment runs the garage lines heat up some too. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks