Search results

1. F

Irrigation system to pump

That sounds good, if I turn on my side he can just turn on is controller and it pops up. Don't know if his pressure becomes excessive for him. I don't know if it's because the main is connected in both systems and once the demand for water is turn on it can run to both sides.
  2. F

I think I am going to stick with your idea of adding the cycling valve, however, I am trying to figure out if the main which is 1.5 class 200 is going to break because there's too much pressure in the lines, does a pressure reducing valve do the same as the cycling valve could I just add that...
  3. F

I am made a quick diagram of how it's connected, my irrigation doesn't turn on if he turns it on unless I turn it on, and then the irrigation starts. I also forgot to mention that one zone never reaches 100 psi it stays at 44 psi, however I have 11 heads in that zone.
  4. F

It was working around a year ago, but it's being a while since it was turn on. One single pressure switch, if I turn on my side the heads get lots of water and they mist and the pressure gauge on the side of the tank reaches to 100 which is the max. If he turns on his controller my irrigation...
  5. F

It's possible for me to bypasses the tank and just wire my pump directly to the pump start relay without interfering with the neighbors irrigation. I am just trying to find an alternative from the storage tank, I was reading online that it's possible, however, I will require me to add more heads...
  6. F

There's a single pressure switch for both sides on the tank, there's two controllers one on property other on the neighbors, however, he doesn't have a pump start relay rather connected straight to the controller only has a common connected to his controller,on my side I have a pump start relay...
  7. F

Good afternoon, I am having problems with my irrigation system, I am sharing a 3 horse power pump with my neighbor I am having problems with it and he is not. My pressure goes up to 100 psi and the pressure switch doesn't switch off the pump, when the neighbors irrigation turns on the pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks