Search results

1. GMrules

House feels SO COLD in summer and T-Stat on 77

do I just need the model and S/N from the outside unit or the air handler in crawl as well? Thanks George
  2. GMrules

Forgot Home is 6 Years old so fairly new built 2010
  3. GMrules

I just bought a house last year and in the summer Temp set to 76-77 and house is feels so cold I have a theory, T-Stat has humidity setting and its in the 30's. Could this be my issue? Humidity too Low? I live in NC so the outside Humidity has not really kicked in yet. Any ideas? I am sorry...
  4. GMrules

AFCI Breakers in my Home Trip Randomly

I have Home built in 2010, in NC. At random times for no reason the AFCI breakers are tripping. Various rooms trip for days then stop. I have pulled all the power strips, changed the wall switches to Cooper and cannot figure it out. These protect bedrooms, living room and bathroom lighting and...
  5. GMrules

Installed Rinnani RUR98e Gas Regulator Question

I just Installed a NG RUR98e I installed 325-5 3/4 inch System is 2 PSI I put the regulator in a vertical orientation so I can put it between the rafters Question is is that OK? I thought instructions said was ok Regulator is Maxitrol 323-5L 3/4 Link to it...
  6. GMrules

Replacing Carrier TSTATCCPRH01-B With Ecobee Smart Wiring Question

I have Carrier 5 Ton Single Stage Dual-Fuel Heat pump with Furnace Backup and Carrier Humidifier TSTAT went bad and Installing Eco Bee Smart Thermostat I was reading the Installation manual and Have question about the Humidifier Connection. My Current Wiring R = Red W= White Y =...
  7. GMrules

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

I just checked back in and I cannot believe what I started with a simple question... I enjoyed reading it
  8. GMrules

Coliform Present in My Well

I just want you all to know I have been speaking to and getting advise from gary for a few years now, I have never been given the hard sell or pushed to buy anything at all. If I choose to buy they I am a grown man and not influenced by some guy either on the Internet or my local plumbing...
  9. GMrules

How much chlorine do I need then? Do I need to consider the water in the whole system? I have to run the chlorine in everything so don;t I have to consider that in the dilution? I have in my garage upstairs 2 roughed in sinks one bathroom and one for a kitchen, obviously I cannot flush...
  10. GMrules

where do I get those and what dose do u suggest for my case?
  11. GMrules

I was not suggesting another chemical I was wondering if I have a well whose water keeps getting bacteria if there was a filter or some kind of treatent I could use Thanks George
  12. GMrules

I have a few questions, This is the second time my well has tested positive for bacteria. It was fine for as few years always negative till I pulled the pump last year to replace it and did not shock it, I shocked it last year after it tested positive and then waited and it tested neg for...
  13. GMrules

Did I finally do it right???

The pip comes out of the wall 2" above the bottom of the cabinet so I needed to raise it up, so I put the first horizontal 90 to allow me more room to tie into the p trap. the second 90 was to raise it up. The pipe in the wall comes in horizontal along the wall the same way as the lower pipe...
  14. GMrules

Did I finally do it right???

I spoke to a local plumber ans he said that if I came ouot of the wall to a 90 horizontally and then a 90 staright up to sanitary Tee this would be considered a new combination stack and should be ok Here is pic of I hope my last attempt. is this correct and will I finally pass code...
  15. GMrules

Well Was Shocked, I have few questions

I pre diluted the shock it was all liquid when I poured it in I used 5 gallons of Hot water to mix it was no real granules left. she wanted me to super chlorinate , 100-200 PPM preferred 200, she gave me some litmus type paper and I had 200 ppm pretty much all outlets. She wanted it to...
  16. GMrules

What would you suggest then gary to restock the bacteria?? she also said the county does not recommend Rid-x Why No clue She was very nice then again she said use dog food
  17. GMrules

WOW I got this information and told to use that chlorine from the County health dept It was plain Shock just Calcium Hydrochloride 65% free nothing else was in it the dog food was from the same dept at county health dept she said to me not to use ridx as thats what I said
  18. GMrules

I replaced my pump and did not know I should have shocked the well. anyway As normal course of things I get the county to test my water every year so happened I tested it last week and it tested positive for Total Cloiform no E. Coli thank god. so over the last few days I shocked the well...
  19. GMrules

Leaking Treviso Faucet

Wall sink is on 90 to face room 2" -----Stud ------2" -- - Stud--- 90 to go up hope this makes sense
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks