Search results

1. homeguy34

Toilet Drain Slope

Thank you Thanks for the help :)
  2. homeguy34

Toilet Drain Slope

Hi, My second post :D I am redoing my bathroom. When I completed conneting the the drain for the toilet and checked it: It is more than 1/4 inch per foot. Distance from toilet to stack is approx 36 inches, and the total drop over this distance from toilet to stack is about 2...
  3. homeguy34

Shower Drain venting

Thank you :) Thanks David, That helps me move along with the construction!! I appreciate it. Alex
  4. homeguy34

Shower Drain venting

I don't have any other fixture connected to this drain line, the shower drain goes directly to the stack. Will it matter if a toilet and sink are also connected to the 3" stack above or below where this line will go into the 3" stack? Thank you for the help,, I really appreciate it. :)...
  5. homeguy34

Shower Drain venting

Yes, 2" diameter :)
  6. homeguy34

Shower Drain venting

Hi everyone, This is my first post, so if I miss anything let me know. I was hoping for insight into a new shower drain. The main stack is approx 5ft away from the trap. Does this need vented? Or can I use the main stack as the vent. It is a 2nd story bathroom. (2story house) Second...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks