Search results

1. C

Cement Board under shower pan

Greetings, I think I may have made a rookie mistake. I installed cement board over wood floor then installed the shower flange. I’m now planning on adding a shower pan with the oatley pan liner. Is this and acceptable installation? All the videos I’ve been watching show the pan installed...
  2. C

Attic Vent System up to code?

I appreciate the reply!
  3. C

Thanks you for the thoughts! It’s UPC in Missouri but my permit with the county states plumbing will be checked with applicable sections of the 2006 IRC here so maybe I’ll make an adjustment to the combo. I was just trying to prevent putting a second hole in the roof.
  4. C

I appreciate the tips! I’ll make the adjustment.
  5. C

Greetings, I’m pretty sure this vent system is to code but, I’m a rookie and still learning ALOT so I figured I’d throw it out there and see if anyone sees something wrong? - It’s for 2 bathroom sinks, 2 toilets, 1 shower, 1 washing machine and a 1 kitchen sink. - All the branches are sloped...
  6. C

Upstairs bathroom to downstairs kitchen sink

I took your advice and added in the clean out. I appreciate the help guys! Let me know if your every in the Kansas City area, BBQ dinner is on me.
  7. C

I appreciate the clarification on points 1 and 2! As far as point 3, would this adjustment work pictured below? Also, it looks like in the drawing you sent shows a clean out below the drains. Is that required? Thanks for the help with this!!
  8. C

I really appreciate it! I was looking specifically under vents so thank you!
  9. C

Thanks for the crystal clear reply! One last question I wasn’t able to find a clear answer to in the codes but I did read in a forum that it is ok. Is one 22.5 degree permitted before the 6”? I want to get the vent pipe in the wall under the counter.
  10. C

Does that mean above the upstairs sink flood rim or the kitchen sink flood rim? If it’s the kitchen sink then I believe this should work? I appreciate the feedback Wayne!!
  11. C

Greetings, DIY plumber here getting ready for a rough in inspection in Missouri. I just wanted to make sure this will pass? It’s an upstairs bathroom sink draining to a downstairs kitchen sink drain through the foundation with the kitchen sink vent above. All 2” PVC. I really appreciate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks