Search results

1. swcooper

Replacing Cast Iron Burnham

Owing to a unique winter inspired set of consequences, I find my self about to replace my 100kBTU Burnham Holiday boiler in my 2000sf 2 storey home. I see a couple of threads suggesting 100k BTU is way over the actual thermal load on there, although we assessed a quick napkin calculation on the...
  2. swcooper

Blocked valve

I've had flow problems in my hydronic heating since getting my expansion tank replaced a couple of years ago. Last year it sounded like the Flo Control valve was rattling, looking over a diagram of how they're put together, might well be that the weight and washer had become detached. It was...
  3. swcooper

Boiler pressure

I have a gas - hot water central heating system, with a regulator from the mains to maintain water level and an expansion tank inline close to the boiler (60k BTU Burnham "Holiday", good few years old). Recently the pressure (there's a gauge on the boiler) has been swinging alot when it is in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks