Search results

1. dixielou

bathtub drain overflow faceplate replacement

Hi I need some assistance on a the faceplate replacement of the tub drain. I have removed the old one, but want to know if I have to pull the assembly out to attach the new one? There isn't enough room for my fingers, the cotter pin and the pliers!! Any suggestions? Do I need to replace...
  2. dixielou

Converting 3 handle to 1 handle in shower/tub

Thanks so much for the info. I have Moen faucets so I will check out the availability in my area. THANKS!:D
  3. dixielou

Converting 3 handle to 1 handle in shower/tub

Hi, Need to find out where one can get at "conversion" plate that will cover existing holes for 2 faucets when I replace it with one. I own a resort and it is now required by a new code to have the "mix" of hot and cold water so guests will not scald themselves. Any suggestions where to find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks