Search results

1. A

Sprinklers Not Shutting Off

If by valves, you mean the little switches I can manually open or close to turn a specific zone on or off, then they all appear to be closed (off). Thanks for the reply. JT
  2. A

Sprinklers Not Shutting Off

I have a four zone sprinkler system. Zone 1 does not shut off. It also sounds as if water is running at the control box in the ground while none of the sprinklers are on. When zone 1 continues running I am unable to shut it off at the timer unless I start a "Test" and then stop the test while...
  3. A

Sprinklers not popping up

I have no idea what any of it is. The two pieces (connectors?) are identical. I have never used them for anything.
  4. A

Gary, Thanks for the reply. What is the "back flow preventer"? I replaced an internal piece in the circled area of the picture I posted. The piece was small, round white plastic and looked like it moved up and down (determining on the water pressure) to allow water to go to the sprinkler...
  5. A

I've had my sprinkler/drip system for 8 years. I have three zones up front (drip line, sprinklers, sprinklers) and two zones in the back (sprinklers, sprinklers). Everything has worked fine. Until now... We had an unusual freeze a month or so back here in Arizona. The freeze damaged the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks