Search results

1. M

Drake CST776 not cleaning below water line

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I mostly use the auto flush, so don't get to hold the lever down longer.
  2. M

Interesting, I hadn't realized Washington now requires 1.28gpf. They're certainly available to buy online, is it just that I won't be able to get a licensed plumber to install it?
  3. M

Skidmarks. But they don't need a brush, a second flush clears them out. And it's pretty routine. I do occasionally need a toilet brush, but as you say, that's expected.
  4. M

I have a Drake CST776 with S550e (specifically MW7763056CEGA#01) that Love Plumbing installed for me a few months ago in my master bathroom. I’ve been quite happy with the the washlet, such that I’m considering getting another one for my powder room. However my one complaint is that the flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks