Search results

1. D

Shower valve setup: Please help!...

Sorry to post the same in 2 places...just trying to figure this out....:confused: DRK
  2. D

Thanks, geniscience. I would like to be able to be able to run A or B, A+B, on/off. My water pressure from the street is 48#. I have noticed that the in-house P really drops if you open 2 faucets at same time...eg: filling tub and try to wash hands in sink...filling washer and try to turn on...
  3. D

Shower rough-in...how do I do this?.

(I posted this to the shower group...but maybe more appropriate here..) Dear Group, This is my first post. I have been searching for help and find you all w/ so much info I am hoping you can help. I am building a master bath shower. The plumber is ready to "rough in" and wants me to...
  4. D

Dear Group, This is my first post. I have been searching for help and find you all w/ so much info I am hoping you can help. I am building a master bath shower. The plumber is ready to "rough in" and wants me to decide on what shower system I desire. What I want(i think) is: #1: Overhead...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks