Search results

1. Agewon

Installing New Outside Spigot

I just installed new ones in my house and its pretty easy if you have even the basic plumbing skills. If you go to home depot, look for the quater turn spigots that come in various lenhths. if you have the room, get the longets one they have. These units have the valve located on the inside...
  2. Agewon

Unexpected Problem...

LMAO, Make sur when you start the tubby, you have all your ducks lined up ready to go.....
  3. Agewon

Sewerage pump install

Providing i can go up with a new vent through the roof, 1. What is the max distance from the trap for each vent? 2. What is the max. horizontal distance for a vent? 3. what do you mean by removing the invert? please dont think i am being ungreatful when i say this, but i thought this...
  4. Agewon

Sewerage pump install

Thanks for getting back to me so soon, i really appreciate it. I guess i should have stated that the Main is about three feet off the basement floor. I considered just a Quick jon system but Wifee really wants a shower as well. When i ask about re-venting, i think i may be using the wrong...
  5. Agewon

Sewerage pump install

I am planning on a full bathroom in the basement and have a few questions. I know I will have to cut the slab to supply a main from the bathroom group to the pump which will be about 15 feet away, then pump it back to the sewer main. i am trying to keep the basin in a confined corner of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks