Search results

1. BlueArcher

Toilet Flange

i should measure it, but if they screwed that up I am going to make them fix all this anyway. they had access to the toilet in advance, and their master plumber measured it and took pictures for the quote. I have some flex here, though because the tank is wall mounted and connects with a 2"...
  2. BlueArcher

Toilet Flange

I didn't get to tell the tiler what we were planning, so he also put the tiles too tight. Hopefully a diamond blade on an oscillating tool can do well enough to create the clearance. Is there a better way? Dremel?
  3. BlueArcher

Toilet Flange

i don't typically get calipers out during construction, but in this case I did. measuring varous points, the elbow hub ranges from 0.20" to 0.30" above the finished tile. I suspect that even with this 4" flange, I'd have to shave that hub down, but I haven't tried to fit it yet.
  4. BlueArcher

Toilet Flange

84 year old house, this bathroom has the original toilet, which we want to rebuild and keep. JL Mott & Co, and the model is a Lombard. The drain output size is a little larger than modern toilets, more like 2 7/8" ID and almost 3 1/2" OD.
  5. BlueArcher

Toilet Flange

You're saying the 4" inside flange fits on the outside of 3" hub? I think you're on to something. I don't have to do much trimming on the wood, it has a gap that was spray foamed, it should fit as is.
  6. BlueArcher

Toilet Flange

toilet drain I'll get a better idea at the end of today after the tilers are done.
  7. BlueArcher

Toilet Flange

Working on a bathroom remodel, and I had some professional plumbers do most of the rough-in work. They seem to have done a decent job but for other reasons I won't get in to, I had to remove them from the job. Now I have the task of trying to finish things myself and I am coming up on a dilemma...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks