Search results

1. B

Toto C100 Connect+ Washlet sprays down but not up

Thanks for the information, TR. (Been away for the weekend; didn't see your response till just now.) It sounds like I should try replacing the whole mechanism (pictured above)? Can you suggest where to find such a part online?
  2. B

You happen to know how to remove the wand to inspect it? It seems the wand works in all other regards except it refuses to squirt "up".
  3. B

I have a Toto C100 Washlet that stopped spraying up. It sprays down as when you press the Wand Cleaning button, but if you press Front, Rear or Gentle Rear, it is supposed to squirt up but instead squirts down. What gives?
  4. B

Navien NPE-A2 check valve part numbers

I've pretty much had it with the (local Lake Forest, CA) Navien people and the part costs $6 so ... That said, a good friend of mine, who IS a pro, had his guys originally install the unit and the (many) problems I've had with the POS - faults, PCB issues, etc - has created an uncomfortable...
  5. B

Navien NPE-A2 check valve part numbers

I'm not a pro. But decided to fix my wandering temperature problem by getting a replacement check valve. Unfortunately, in my naivety, I ordered and received the "longer" version. I improvised by disassembling (aka gently breaking free) the new check valve itself from the new part and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks