Search results

1. J

Leaning Bathtub of Death?

Thanks, everyone! I had some guys come out and the joists are indeed buckling due to foundation settlement. I believe that when a large branch hit my roof right above the bathroom, it caused the jarring which eventually led to the problem. Now to see if my homeowners insurance will cover having...
  2. J

Thanks! Stupid question, but what sort of service would I call for this? Yes, I'm a new homeowner.
  3. J

A couple weeks ago I noticed a bubble of water in my bathroom wall, above my toilet, and between my bathtub/shower and sink. The plumber cut a hole in the wall and determined there was no shower leak or water damage of any kind behind the drywall. However, I also noticed the drywall on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks