Search results

1. D

why my toilet stop flushing

Do you think AAV downstream the toilet will help relieve the pressure? probably not, as you said, the water is pushing forward and the air should have a place to go, if there is a belly in the way, the air will have nowhere to go. and thus the water cannot go either. I do have a vent to the roof...
  2. D

Thanks for your answers!
  3. D

In fact, I was thinking to install a 6-inch ABS pipe under the toilet. I wonder if this helps.
  4. D

I was thinking if I put an AAV downstream, i.e., on the way where water goes, AAV should work, because there is not too much air pressure increasing when water is flushing in. The reason the sink AAV did not help may be that it is located behind the toilet. Am I right?
  5. D

You are right in that there really exists a belly. When the amateur plumber installed the sewage line, there was a concrete wall between the toilet and the sewage pipe. He was lazy not hammering down the concrete, and as a result, there is a negative slope. I assume this is what you referred to...
  6. D

if there is nothing there, it flushes very well, but when I put the aav back, new or old, it does not flush.
  7. D

No, I have the city sewage line. Are you saying that the sewage line is blocked somewhere? But why without the aav, and with a good opening, it flushes very well?
  8. D

Thanks for your answer, but reinstalling it won't help because it is just a simple thing to remove it and put it back. I wonder how this can solve the problem.
  9. D

I had an AAV installed, ugly but it worked for four years. I replaced the aav, but it did not work. When I took away the aav, old or new, it flushed. Does this mean there is a blockage on the way? The following is what I just drew. I know it is ugly and not to code. I plan to redo it and get...