Search results

1. S

Still Diagnosing

Hey All, Still pondering my second floor shower that leaks in to my kitchen. Have gotten some interesting replies. Thanks much. From the access hole in the kitchen, I can't really get a good look but if I had to guess, it looks like its coming from between the walls on the valve/shower head...
  2. S

Indentifying a shower valve

Hey all, Trying to identify a shower valve with no markings. Making an attempt to post a picture. I said an attempt. PC,s arn't my strongest field so bare with. Apologies if I fail and thanks if you can help.
  3. S

Shower Leak

Thanks for the replies Hey Eric, Thanks for the reply. An access panel would be just super if there was one. I definately would of inspected that. The way the shower is set up, the shower valve and head side backs to where the tiolet is situated with a tiled wall seperating them. I wish life...
  4. S

Shower Leak

Hey All, Been fighting this shower leak for what seems like ever. Worse part is that it doesn't seem to leak all the time. Have had several fresh pairs of eyes look at it but all seem clueless. Little back ground. It is a second floor fiber glass shower base with tiled walls and ceiling that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks