Search results

1. UPEngineer

OK for shower head but not for tub spout?

Well I will take a stab at this because I used PEX to install my Delta shower/tub combo. Whenever I fill the tub using the tub spout I get water trickling almost a run. A quick call to Delta confirmed that since I used PEX (1/2" PEX instead of 1/2" copper) the inside diameter of the PEX is...
  2. UPEngineer

shower head leaks water while filling tub

I had the same thing happen with a delta faucet shower/tub install. When filling the tub I had a small trickle coming from the head of the shower. A call to Delta faucet found my problem. I used 1/2" PEX pipe instead of 1/2" copper and the rep told me that my problem was that the PEX does...
  3. UPEngineer

Stupid Bathtub drain question.....

so the retaining clip and screws are not used permanently? After I get the correct angle and all, I just attach the trim piece and call it good?
  4. UPEngineer

Stupid Bathtub drain question.....

Hello, I just upgraded our bathroom and I am hooking up the drain system. I have the drain installed into the shoe and into the drain pipe. However, I am having fits with the dang overflow tube. It is a delta faucet drain assembly and mostly all brass. I finally figured out which way the...
  5. UPEngineer

Urgent Bathtub Removal Question...

Thanks for replying.... Yeah I undid the drain assembly and capped off all water supply lines. The tub is probably 20 years old and quite frankly, I don't know what it is made of. I'm guessing cast iron because it pings if I hit it and it seems pretty solid.
  6. UPEngineer

Urgent Bathtub Removal Question...

Hello All, I have a dilemma. We are remodeling our guest bathroom and removing the existing tub and replacing it with a new tub and matching surround set. I have all the tiles removed, all the rotten wallboard removed. All of the drain assemblies are removed. However, the tub lip is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks