Search results

1. livingaboard

Drilling knockout for Composite granite sink

composit They are made of 80% granite with the rest being essentially a resin or plastic.
  2. livingaboard

thanks Thanks for the information. I was just trying to think ahead as to what tools I would need if I had to drill. Contacting Blanco was my next step but I figured it would take a while for them to get back to me.
  3. livingaboard

Once again I call upon the vast knowledge of this board to help me out. I ordered a Blanco composite granite sink and forgot to have them drill an additional hole next to the center hole it comes with. It is on its way and I will need to open up an additional "knockout". There are 7...
  4. livingaboard

why the hell won't this work?

uh oh.. thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I have cut two of them down already so there is no way they will reach. I can't believe how difficult this has turned out.
  5. livingaboard

why the hell won't this work?

I ordered 4 new Moen bathroom faucets from ****. Yes it was a mistake. My new faucets have 16 inch soft copper feeder lines with no fittings. They are exactly 3/8th outer diameter. If my life depended on it I could not connect these damn things to my standard 1/2 braided metal hoses under my...
  6. livingaboard

putting two sinks in place of one..how do I drain

thanks in advance to anybody that can help. I currently have 1 sink in one of my bathrooms with a long countertop. I will be taking out the sink and installing new cabinets with a new 1 piece composite top with built-in double sinks. There is currently only one drain for the existing...
  7. livingaboard

How does the bowl fill on Kohler Rialto?

Ok so I have a Kohler Rialto one piece that has been in use since about 1999. The previous owners used chlorine tabs in all the toilets and obviously the gasket are crumbly, swelled and the plastic flush valve parts are suspect to me after being exposed to chlorine for a few years. I felt...
  8. livingaboard

Confused about TOTO and Consumer Reports

Ok so after reading the Consumer Reports article, updated October 03, I thought I had figured out what toilet to purchase. After finding this website tonight I am even more confused. The Briggs Vacuum model tested the best at CR but gets ripped here. The TOTO Ultramax gets ripped on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks