Search results

1. P

Shower diverter stem identify and replace

I think you are correct. Sorry if I confused everyone. I recently bought an stem extension so I will see how that works. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. P

Sorry there is no leak and I should be more clear on my question. I just want to be able to use the diverter again and not close up the hole.
  3. P

Yeah water would potentially enter the wall. It’s my kids bathroom. There is a closet behind to create a access panel.
  4. P

Need help replacing diverter

I need help figuring out how to replace my diverter. I recently bought this home I have no info except the picture. Please help me to be able to replace and use. Thanks
  5. P

Hello, I recently bought a house and the previous owner removed the diverter knob and rigged it to not use it’s normal diverter. I would like to fix so water doesn’t go in wall. Can someone help me figure out what I am looking at and if I can replace and fix.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks