Search results

1. C

Advice on stuck nut at stop valve

Woohoo …. The penetrating oil did it. Thanks everyone!
  2. C

Going to try three in one penetrating oil that I got from Home Depot. i’m using a wrench and a groove plier to grip. I know I could use a vice grip but I don’t have that. I will let you know if this set up works.
  3. C

Appreciate your reply. I understand the pipe coming out of the floor is pex. What I meant is that if I’m unable to loosen the nut, I may have to cut the pex and then put in a shark bite start stop valve. yes, looks like some sort of glue has been used and that’s exactly I needed help with. I...
  4. C

Hello all – I am trying to replace my toilet. But I am stuck because I am unable to open the nut that is attached to the copper piping. I need to replace this with a flexible hose. My house is about 10 years old and this was part of the original install. Home Depot advisor mentioned I could cut...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks