Search results

1. J

Well pressure tank, and stainless tee install

Thanks. I hoped draining was not a big deal. I guess I got spooked by the Flotec that is STILL 1/4 filled in my back yard, but that's a broken bladder thing. The wx-202 should be an easier drain. If it comes to that I will report back. I am also grateful for your vote at more tightening, as...
  2. J

Well that's good, I'm good at waiting. Wet spot is shrinking Thank you - I can keep an eye on it - I'm good at waiting.
  3. J

only 10 pics , here's a few more ; the last two are the "finished" install of tank and tee, and the old brass tee. Thanks for looking. And I smashed my thumb re-attaching the well poly pipe.
  4. J

Hi, I love this site, and have been using it for years; in fact I assumed I had an account here, but I guess not! My Flotec well pressure tank that I put in 10-15 years ago failed, and I also wanted to replace my brass tee. The tee seemed to have held up well, until I dragged it out into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks