Search results

1. drewc

Kohler Cimarron toilet review, Owner comments and pictures

Cimarron, the sequel Has anyone here used the new, Class Six version of the Cimarron? According to this Consumer Reports blog entry, the Class Six flush system can be configured as a HET (1.28 gpf) or for 1.6-gpf flushes. The wording in the blog entry suggests that it's a dual-flush design...
  2. drewc

photocell + CFL don't play well with DSL

Thanks for the replies. Here are some of the possibilities I uncovered. At my local Home Depot I saw light controls made by Westek (parent company: AmerTac). One model, the SLC6CBC, is a screw-in that reportedly works with CFLs. At $10, it's a few bucks more expensive than the incandescent-only...
  3. drewc

photocell + CFL don't play well with DSL

Outside the front door of our house is a wall lantern controlled by an indoor switch. Last year, I replaced the incandescent bulb in the lantern with a CFL. The lantern had a 20-year-old photoelectric cell, the type that screws into the socket, which I left in place when I installed the CFL...
  4. drewc

Kohler Cimarron toilet review, Owner comments and pictures

I've been using a Cimarron (round bowl version) for about a year. This is my home's first 1.6-gpf toilet, and it has produced mixed results. We bought it because of its availability (it was at both Home Depot and Lowe's), reasonable price (just over $200), and strong results in the most recent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks