Search results

1. A

Moving a shower vent to opposite wall

If I can bother you one more time... With the toilet arm extended to just the other side of the wall I'd like to confirm that 3inch pipe only requires 1/8"/ft slope - is a 1/4" better or should I shoot for 1/8"? Bonus question: Since I have enough of both 2" and 3" pipe to extend the shower...
  2. A

Thank you very much for all of the advise!! I have decided to go with a Sanitary Tee but only after trying to find another option that fit and much internal mental wrangling. Your reply makes me feel MUCH better about it. I spent yesterday in the attic playing in cellulose (Plumbers must...
  3. A

Yes. Sorry for my poor choice of markup method. I originally had it red but then it just blurred in with the horizontal lines in the overlap.
  4. A

Thanks for the reply Wayne. Yes, you describe my intent exactly. I will research "common venting at the same level". I appreciate the idea. The WC wye is partially under the wall so might need to move anyway. If I don't have enough headroom to extend the WC arm into closet while maintaining...
  5. A

Hi John. Thanks for the reply. The faucets are off the photo to the lower left corner. I will have to open the floor there to move the lines into the wall since they are proud of the studs to be close to the shower fiberglass.
  6. A

I'd appreciate any advise on moving a bathroom vent. After removing the old fiberglass shower unit to change to a tile shower I found that the vent pops up out of the floor before reaching the wall due an LVL beam in the way (house center beam that joists hang off). The vent took advantage of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks