Search results

1. B

Right hand installation?

This question probably has an obvious answer, but I don't know it. I am looking at bath tubs, what is the difference between right and left hand installation? Thanks, Barry
  2. B

drain pipe size and venting sink

My kitchen sink drain runs from one side of the house to the other where it connects to the base of the stack vent. The total distance is about thirty feet. I have two questions: 1. Is the current 1.5" pvc pipe large enough or should I replace it with a two inch pipe? It drains a double...
  3. B

Adding half bath

Hi. I plan to replace all of the galvanized pipes in my house and add a half bath on the second floor. I have attached a diagram of the existing drains and vents as well as my proposed second floor half bath. I want to run a 3" drain for a second floor toilet and sink and tie the vent into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks