Search results

1. R

Old subpanel bonded to neutral instead of grounded?

I'm adding a well pump circuit to an existing electric system. There is an electric meter and main breaker panel in Barn A. There is an 100A breaker in the panel and 3 wires , (2 hots, one neutral?) are buried underground to feed a panel in Barn B. I ran a NM cable from that panel (defined...
  2. R

Testing underground wire for short to ground or damage

I might have damaged my UF wire when I buried it in my trench. I would like to test it somehow to see if any of the conductors are exposed to the dirt before I finish burying the rest of it and hooking up a new pump to it. I tried a simple digital multimeter ohms test with one probe on...
  3. R

Well pump selection advice needed

Here's a livestock watering system and I need help with to select the well pump components. Its a system designed by the county but they leave the pumping plant decisions up to the owner. There is a new well dug to 165 feet with 6 inch casing. Static water is seen 15 feet down and the well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks