Search results

1. Sepp

Could this be the quietest pressure-assist toilet out there?

EcoFlush="most silent-flush system in the world today" There's a footnote on the MaP report which states that the Gerber Ultra Dual-Flush, Mansfield EcoQuantum, and Zurn EcoVantage models use pressure-assist technology from WDI International, so it's not a Zurn invention as I assumed earlier...
  2. Sepp

Good point. You can listen to an actual flush of the 1.6 gpf Gerber Ultra Flush at http://gerberonline.com/fileLib/flush[1].wav, BUT, where should I set the sound level for accurate playback? It sounds a lot like the MGM lion if you turn it up a little bit. Now if they had recorded that...
  3. Sepp

I'm shopping toilets A-Z and now I'm considering a dual flush Zurn. On paper their pressure-assist EcoVantage models look pretty good. Zurn claims that it's "revolutionary design makes EcoVantage one of the quietest in the world". We have a (single-flushing) pressure-assist Flushmate in our AS...
  4. Sepp

Unifit to be tied: nasty leak from a TOTO

The tie-wrap was the culprit Actually, the rubber part looks like it will be reusable. I just need a tie-wrap that will stay tied to secure the rubber seal to the unifit adapter. The teeth on the original tie-wrap are microscopic...no wonder it came undone. Just an FYI.
  5. Sepp

TOTO Dartmouth water spot = TOTO Drake water spot?

TOTO Carrollton water spot = TOTO Drake water spot? I'm probably getting pretty anal here, but where else could one even think of asking such a question? One would think the TOTO Carrollton and TOTO Drake are close cousins since they both use G-MAX technology. A large water spot (10-1/4" x...
  6. Sepp

Unifit to be tied: nasty leak from a TOTO

First-time poster here. Our TOTO Carrollton has developed an unpleasant leak. I pulled it out this afternoon thinking there might be a problem with the wax flange seal, but I'm pretty sure the problem is on the inlet side of the Unifit adapter. I say that because a) most of the wetness is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks