Search results

1. JCturboT

Yet another Showerhead post

After doing some recent upgrades in my main bathroom I decided to "treat" myself to a new showerhead. I have (happily) lived with a Whedon FP4C for the last 15 years which has been moved from my bachelor apartment, and now resides in my Home.This is the model that has the removable brass...
  2. JCturboT

Toto Drake bolt cover part #

Can someone please provide me the Toto part # for the plastic bolt covers used to cover the hold-down bolts on the bowl? The color is Cotton White. Thanks, Jeff
  3. JCturboT

Lowell "The Bowl" Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlJRcUZ2GU I like the Cubs reference. Jeff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlJRcUZ2GU
  4. JCturboT

New Toto Drake owner concerns/question from owners/Terry

The time had come for my Wife and I to add a 1/2 bath to the cellar for her Home Daycare. When it came decision time for the toilet it was a no-brainer-Toto Drake, based on all the glowing reviews from the Forum,Terry, as well as across the net. I recently purchased another top rated toilet...
  5. JCturboT

Lost an old friend tonite...

It comes with deep sorrow and regret that I must proclaim that an old friend has left me. He was with my Home from the start beginning in 1957 and has served my Family (as well as the 3 Familys here before me) well and never complained, but did his job from day to day and only let me down...
  6. JCturboT

Gerber Dual Flush question

Hoping Terry or anyone can answer this question- I am looking into purchasing a Gerber Ultra Flush Dual Flush toilet model #DF-21-312 this week and had a question regarding the flush handle... Do you push the handle down for #1 and up for #2 or is it the opposite? Thanks, Jeff Gerber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks