Search results

1. C

Installed new Delta RP1740 cartridge

It says - stem for two handle kitchen , lavatory and tub /shower faucets. And it was what was the exact same thing I removed. This house is old and it's plumbing it's a crazy.
  2. C

Thanks for the reply. I didn't buy a new seat or spring was just using the old one but will buy new ones tomorrow and try it again. I know spring goes in first. Wide part to the more narrow part that fits in under the seat.Can't hurt to try it again. Hope it works.
  3. C

Delta RP1740 cartridge no no water in tub

My tub had a constant drip & it was getting worse snd expensive. So did my research it looked simple enough. Took out the old forgot to took how it was positioned tho replaced the new one. Had a small stream and so I adjusted it in A different position it was better. Took it out to reposition...
  4. C

My tub had a constant drip & it was getting worse snd expensive. So did my research it looked simple enough. Took out the old forgot to took how it was positioned tho replaced the new one. Had a small stream and so I adjusted it in A different position it was better. Took it out to reposition...