Search results

1. R

air in water line

Thanks Valveman. I replaced the valve this weekend and no more air in the line. I appreciate the help.
  2. R

air in water line

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP! Yes, there is a fitting halfway up with a dial type pressure gauge screwed in. t's kinda rusty around the fitting where it goes into the tank. Is this what you mention would have a float on the back that extends into the tank and might be rusted off? Should I try to...
  3. R

air in water line

I have a regular 80 gallon steel tank, not a bladder tank.
  4. R

air in water line

Two years ago I replaced my submersible deep well pump with a Gould 1 1/2hp. and everything worked fine. The pump is at 120 feet and the water level is at 80 feet. Beginning a couple of weeks ago we started getting a lot of blasts of air for a few seconds when we turn on the hot water faucet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks