Search results

1. LesMan

Shower & Toilet Flush - Pressure Question

I am on "city water" and do not have a PRV on my line (as far as I can tell.) I do have a water softener (since our city water is still pretty hard.) When I measure "static" water pressure in the shower at the highest point in the house - with nothing on - I measure 75psi. Then - when I...
  2. LesMan

GROHE - Thermostatic Valve Layout - help?

I purchased a house that has a shower with multiple shower heads... and not enough flow. Recently - I decided to upgrade the hardware, and purchased a GROHE Thermostatic Mixing Valve (with 11gpm at 45psi)... along with (3) Volume Control Valves for the various shower heads. I'm hoping this...
  3. LesMan

Kohler Rochelle K3385-EB Ballcock & Flushvalve Replacement and Repair

I have (6) Kohler Rochelle toilets in my house... and I'm wondering if they might be the source of the groaning, moaning, vibrating noise that occasionally occurs at random times. I'm curious to know if there are any "NEW TECHNOLOGY OEM REPLACEMENTS" for the Ballcock assembly that is inside the...
  4. LesMan

Moaning / Groaning / Noisy Water Pipes???

I've searched thru your forums (and they're super helpful!!) but still haven't found the solution to my problem. I'll try to be as specific as possible, and hope your knowledge base of readers can solve my problem. As posted by numerous others... I too have an occasional noisy water pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks