Search results

1. S

Wet Vent basement bath within 6 ft?

OK, I think it's getting more clear now. Thanks for all of your help. I had just vented the sink out in the first pic, but now I am venting the 4" near the cleanout, and the sink. I guess the question is whether the 2" can support all that. Upstairs - 1 sink, 1 toilet, 1 tub 1st floor -...
  2. S

The diagram has been edited - a floor drain connects into 2" vent before entering 4" sewer. I've already knocked out a lot of my cement floor, so I'm trying to not knock out more. The 4" line is not right next to a wall, so it would be hard to get a vent out from the tub and toilet to the...
  3. S

OK, so obviously I don't know my terminology, thanks for the input. The 2 vertical pipes are: a 4 inch stack and a 2 inch vent, both go vertical basement floor to attic. This is a house built in the '20s, so I'm sure the plumbing requirements were much less stringent at the time. All...
  4. S

Diagram Sketch has been edited a couple of times, this is the most recent My real question is the 6 ft rule - does it apply here, or does having multiple drains within 6 feet change anything?
  5. S

I have 1 bath in my home on the 2nd story, adding a 2nd bath in my basement. The toilet on 2nd floor is wet vented to a 4" stack (full vert venting out roof) that drops through the basement. There is a 2" vertical vent that runs alongside the stack for the sink vents. I'm adding a toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks