Search results

1. G

mobile home wall removal...

I have a 65'X12' mobile home. The living room is in the middle of the space next to an 8'X7' room connected by a wall approx 8 1/2' long. I would like to remove this wall to extend the living room. Are there 'bearing' walls in mobile homes? For example, would I still have to support the...
  2. G

Leak from hot water tank

This is very confusing to everyone I explain it to, especially to me because I'm sick of hanging out in my bathroom waiting for the next problem to arise. Background: I have an old mobile home with inevitably bad insulation and thin walls, ergo pipes are constantly freezing. Today, the wind...
  3. G

Vinyl siding for mobile home?

I am interested in some kind of exterior remodel for my 34 yr old mobile home. All of the windows leak air and/or water and the exterior is just remarkably ugly. I also need to replace the skirting. What would be the least expensive avenue? Moving isn't an option and painting it would just...
  4. G

Aqualine in my home

I have a 1972 Schult mobile home with Aqualine shower assembly. I've located the valves for the faucet handles through Danco but cannot find the 3/4" nut that holds them in place (I only need 1 but would prefer both). I was advised to go straight to Aqualine but I've googled till I can't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks