Search results

1. A

Plumber Issue (need advice)

Thanks Rugged. I understand the theory. I have no intent to take him to small claims. As I admitted earlier, and as it was pointed out, I should have given him the opportunity to correct the error. I'll just write my letter, and hope for the best.
  2. A

Thanks for the advice, Cass. You're right, I should have given him an opportunity to correct the problem. Unfortunately, we were on a tight timeline to get the bathroom finished, due to out-of-town guests within one week. I had a plumber in my presence at that time. I didn't want to wait...
  3. A

Yes, he's a Plumbing Contractor. His license number is on the receipt (I'm assuming it's his license number M-***XX. The state plumbing board contact information is on the bottom of the receipt. I was charged $85 per hour, for a total of two hours, plus parts.
  4. A

In March, we hired a plumber to install a new valve for our tub/shower. Old tiles, and drywall were removed in preparation for new tile installation. The tile man was going to be doing a mortar bed for tub/shower surround. The plumber installed the valve (cut copper pipes and installed PEX...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks