Search results

1. B

Removing American Standard Shower Cartridge

Thanks for the input. I have kind of a catch-22 with this. The AS rep told me they could not tell what type it was until it was fully pulled out, and that;s before the time to ship it. Might be a problem if it does not go back in correctly and leaks. I may just look into upgrading it to an...
  2. B

Removing American Standard Shower Cartridge

All, I have stripped out old shower out an am planning on keeping the controls (but replacing the cartridge). I contacted the manufacturer (American Standard) and was told they had no information on how to remove these :confused: Do these just pull straight out? Once I do, can...
  3. B

New Tub Crack

Just a quick update for everyone. As noted above, Kohler/Sterling arranged for a local bathtub repair company to come take a look at the crack. He thought that it was probably caused during shipment and repaired it for free (though he did have to call Kohler first to confirm they would...
  4. B

New Tub Crack

Thanks for all the great advice everyone. I did call up Sterling, and they seemed very understanding. They got my information and stated a local contact will be giving me a call to come look at the tub. The gentleman I spoke with stated that even if it is a crack to be concerned about, they...
  5. B

New Tub Crack

All, First time poster but long time lurker here. I am in the middle of a bathroom remodel including a new tub and tile. So far this site has been a great help. Our new tub was installed this past week on a mortar bed and has been braced to the wall with roofing nails (over the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks