Search results

1. Dixiedoodle

Lakos Sub-K vs. SandMaster PLUS for sand/sediment mitigation (whole house+irrigation)

Hi all. Would tremendously appreciate your advice and thoughts re: the following... Background: We are exactly 5 years into our residence, which was new construction built between 2006 and 2008. We have an ~600' in depth well, which yields unfortunately only ~7GPM. We have a Franklin...
  2. Dixiedoodle

Search for Quality Parts

Couldn't agree with you more. The quality of the bulk of consumer items (irregardless of the country of manufacture) is sorry, sorry, sorry 95% of the time. As far as fixtures, try Danze. We found that they offer very good quality for the $ -- best bang for the buck that we could find, hands...
  3. Dixiedoodle

Tankless alternative for Master Bath? (Marathon for rest of house)

Thanks for the advice... I wish that I could use two tanks in series - but even 170 gallons (two 85g Marathons in series) would only provide ~30 minutes of continuous shower time - more than enough for me, but not enough for back to back morning showers... So, I definitely am going the route...
  4. Dixiedoodle

Tankless alternative for Master Bath? (Marathon for rest of house)

Hello all. Would appreciate your thoughts regarding the following. Project is new construction. Master shower is ~8x8' with multiple heads and body sprays, all together requiring ~12GPM. Practically speaking, average shower usage will require ~8GPM, as all fixtures rarely will be on...
  5. Dixiedoodle

Body Sprays - Does this "loop" work??!!

Hi! We are in the rough-in stage of home building. In our master bath shower room we are having 2 separate shower heads, a thermostatic valve and diverter and a series of body sprays. I would appreciate any comments on the way that the plumber installed the loop system for the body sprays. I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks