Search results

1. D

Body Sprays - Does this "loop" work??!!

the last picture should look like a square (formatting was a little off) with an O at the top and bottom.
  2. D

Body Sprays - Does this "loop" work??!!

I am not a plumber, but I had the contractor do it incorrectly, and then paid a second plumber to come out and make the loops like: ___O___ l l l l l___O__l (The O's are supposed to be my fixtures. Sorry for the rough drawing) anyway...the pressure is great now (i...
  3. D

Thermostatic Valve sticks out too far...

Questions Can you tile on top of tile, or would i have to remove the existing tile for the build-up?:confused:
  4. D

Kohler (its the devonshire trim kit for the rite-temp hi-flow valve.
  5. D

Can anyone help? I was just about to grout my custom shower, and decided to check the trim fittings on my Thermostatic-Valve and diverter. Unfortunately, the valves sit too far out from the wall, and leaves about a 1" gap between the wall and the trim handle :( (the diverter gap is much...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks