Search results

1. Ron2004

Symptom Help - Horn/Whimper Pipe Noise

Thanks & question to E-plumber :) First, thank you so much for checking in again and providing me with a little more input. I guess the basic question that I had was are you confident that what I was able to rudimentally describe in my update post is in-fact a pressure relief valve, or could I...
  2. Ron2004

Fix attempt - Follow up with the latest Well, last night I tried playing with what appears to me to be a pressure reducing valve located between the main shutoff and the water meter. It is kind of a bell-shaped device, perpendicular to the water in/out pipes, with a screw protruding outward...
  3. Ron2004

Hello all... We've got some type of problem now ever since returning from vacation. When the water is shut off anywhere in the house (i.e. using faucet and shutting off, post toilet tank fill, post washing machine fill, etc.), about a second or two after a distinct horn-like, or groan-like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks