Search results

1. Rockman1

Should I put screws in acrylic shower base to make more sturdy?

I put in a dreamline shower base using mortar only. the manufacturer says to use mortar only and not to screw the flange to the studs. Will the mortar alone make the base solid or should I go ahead and drill the screws in for more support? also I have a cap under the base. Would you use shims to...
  2. Rockman1

Are tankless toilets reliable?

I am remodeling my bathroom. I was looking at a tankless toilet. I have no experience with these types of toilets. Are they reliable for a older residential home? Do you need more water pressure to flush them? would you get a tank over a tankless toilet?
  3. Rockman1

Moving a toilet 1 to 2 inches

I am remodeling my bathroom and the toilet is not centered. I would like to move it a inch or two. I was told a offset flange might be what I am looking for but I was also told that I can expect a lot of clogging.with a offset flange. Anyone have any experience with a offset flange? Just to note...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks