Search results

1. Sef

Recommendations for Best Path Forward On Well Pump Control Setup

The installed pump is a grundfos 3 hp, 3 phase motor. (Link to pump)
  2. Sef

I'm not concerned with pex after the CSV (otherwise I would be sin a heap of trouble as the whole house is plumbed with pex). I'm more concerned with the pex that is before (upstream from) the CSV as I'm afraid it won't withstand the backpressure created by the csv?
  3. Sef

Okay, I think I'm working things out nicely. Now I have a new question. I looked over the plumbing in the house and it looks like its poly tubing from the well head to the crawlspace, but my plumber decided to run a pex line from the planned pressure tank location to meet up with the poly...
  4. Sef

Sounds good! I will likely go that route for now. I'm in the process of specing out a suitable VFD. In the meantime, it looks like the PK1A Pside-Kick is likely the setup that would work best for my needs with the exception of minimum water level? With an 18 gpm pump (mine is 17.6 gpm) your...
  5. Sef

Thanks, Valveman, that's what I feared. Here's a quick question for you, I'd love to hear your thoughts. What if I were to install a relatively simple, no-frills VFD to simply turn the pump on and off (almost acting like a phase converter but with some added benefits like soft starts and speed...
  6. Sef

Hello all! I was hoping to get some recommendations/insight on what is my best path forward on a pump control setup for my new residential home construction. A little backstory: We had a well drilled on our lot back in February and had to get a flow test for bank loan requirements. We ended...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks