Search results

1. C

Broken Packing Nut

Southern CT. Stratford to be exact. There are a couple close by I will try this weekend. Thanks for all the help.
  2. C

Broken Packing Nut

I wish I knew what a real plumbing supply house was. I am no plumber by any means. Im going to check the yellow pages and see what I come up with. Any recommendations for a place in CT.
  3. C

Broken Packing Nut

I had the stem removed but didnt put the flange back on because I was testing it for leaks. I went to a few local big box stores and I didnt have any luck. There is no set screw or cap to get this handle off.
  4. C

Broken Packing Nut

I recently moved into a new home, well new for me. It was built in the 30's. One of the handles on my shower began leaking from the handle so I was going to replace the packing material. Come to realize the last person who worked on it broke off the end of the nut leaving just a little...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks