Search results

1. S

Feeding washing machine drainhose into kitchen sink plumbing

I'm not thumbing my nose at anything, just chatting here. Surprising that for a moderator yours is the only post thats been "ugly" so far.
  2. S

I was just talking about using only one p-trap, the one already there for the sink. But I think I can get to the main and just add in another one. That is a smart way to do it! I just checked and the washer puts out 20 gpm. For dishwashers I found on a website that the range is from 6 to 52...
  3. S

Yep, thats part of why I'm asking-- the manual does say that a 1-1/2" drain is sufficient! I'm not a pro though by any means which is why I was asking, even though I've never heard of anyone doing that. Just wondering since the sink is right there! Having looked it over a while it probably...
  4. S

I'm putting a stacked washer/dryer in the closet in my kitchen, right next to the sink. Is there any way to make washing machine plumbing tie in to the kitchen sink plumbing? For example, could the washing machine drain into the disposal like the dishwasher? If not, why not? Or, could I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks