Search results

1. Hardyh

Deep well issues with slowing refill rates and lowering static head

I've been troubleshooting a five year old well and have noticed what seemed like a slowing of the refill rate in the last year or two. I've also noticed a drop in the static head level since it was installed. When drilled we had a static head of 40ft and a refill rate of about an hour, I just...
  2. Hardyh

Considering a CSV but I have a yard hydrant at the well.

Here is our setup, I got some help here last year regarding a recurring dry pump situation (thank you very much!). Everything worked great over the winter but I think that our combined houses water use (with little gardens, etc) in the summer is still affecting the system. Here is an image of...
  3. Hardyh

Water smell, but only in last sink in the house

I am working on sorting out an issue with our well water but google searches aren't coming up with this particular situation. Our well water, which is hard water (no iron stains, etc but eventual mineral buildup on the faucet screens), has a certain smell to it - but it is really only...
  4. Hardyh

Intermittent low amperage on submersible pump - troubleshooting suggestions.

Our setup had been running flawlessly for about 4 years when the pump had to be pulled a few months ago - the installer actually thinks it was as simple as the electrical tape loosening from the connections and either causing a short or getting tangled in the pump. Either way, we had a new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks