Search results

1. condodweller

Condo noise problem with tub only

Thanks. It definitely is pipe flow noise. I still don't understand why there is no noise when the toilet, sinks, or shower are running though. I'll let you know if we find something that works!
  2. condodweller

Insulate a Bathtub?

Yes - I recently insulated my 2 new tubs (Kohler Sterling) and I noticed a huge difference. The bath water stayed warmer longer, and the tub itself was not as cold. These are both on interior walls. In addition, the noise was noticeably quieter, but not as quiet as if I had used sound proof...
  3. condodweller

Our HOA doesn't require permission for interior remodels, so I didn't get HOA permission. We are working with the city and permits, however, but they don't really care about the noise problem. There always has been plumbing in the wall, but the existing pipes were for toilets and sinks. We...
  4. condodweller

We're trying to complete some remodeling in our townhouse. We installed 2 new showers where we used to have only one, and now our neighbor is complaining of noise when we use the bathtub (not shower or other faucets). Her bedroom shares a common wall with both bathrooms. Since the problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks