Search results

1. freebird_wr

Water heater expansion tank leak

Well I replaced the galvanized nipple with a dielectric one. It was a mess. Not sure of the cause. As you can see lots of crud in there. I think this was the reason the flow was a bit reduced. Now I'm wondering if there is too much sediment. I need to flush it but the drain valve is positioned...
  2. freebird_wr

Water heater expansion tank leak

I found this problem this morning after having some hot water issues in the shower. Can anyone tell me what happened here just by the location of the leak? I am thinking that something is clogged somewhere but not sure Thanks.
  3. freebird_wr

manabloc with master shower

Can you run 3/4" from the Manabloc or is there another way to do it?
  4. freebird_wr

manabloc with master shower

Hello, I am in the process of installing the plumbing for our new master bath. We will install a Manabloc manifold with a 1/2" PEX going to the shower. We plan on using a Moen shower setup with a showerhead, diverter and 4 body sprays. Is there anything we can do to make sure we have...
  5. freebird_wr

Moen - low faucet pressure

No, this is one with a separate fixed spout and handle with a separate sprayer.
  6. freebird_wr

I've tried all those suggestions to no avail. Now the water is down to a trickle, if that.
  7. freebird_wr

I have a fairly new Moen faucet in my kitchen - I believe it is the Vestige series. Within the last 2 weeks, the water from the faucet has reduced to a small stream, not much more than a trickle. Last week, I took off the aerator and a bunch of small white particles, kinda looking like cat...
  8. freebird_wr

Toilet flange not straight

The bottom image just shows a clearer picture of how far off the bottom flange is.
  9. freebird_wr

It is the bottom flange whose holes are not straight. It must have been installed that way 10 years ago and the toilet was put on crooked. I want to put it on straight this time, but I don't know how to make it work with the flange being like it is.
  10. freebird_wr

Actually, it is not a height problem. The flange is actually twisted. One hole in the flange is 9 1/4" from the wall and the other is 9 5/8". May not sound like much, but it is.
  11. freebird_wr

Hello, I have just finished putting in a new tile floor on a slab in our bathroom. In order to bring the flange up to the height of the tile, I will need to put in a 1/2" flange extender. However, the current flange is not straight. I can't recall if the toilet was straight before, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks