Search results

1. R/T Performance

My Tankless Experiment

Here is a link to the company site http://www.titanheater.com/
  2. R/T Performance

My Tankless Experiment

Well I had my 40 gallon gas hot water heater crap out last month. I went with a tank-less electric I found on ****.After agonizing over a high efficient control type gas tank type(The report of the controller bombing out after a year scared me away) or tankless gas(The cost made me fall over)...
  3. R/T Performance

My Tankless Experiment

I will be watching for results:) . I need to get mine out the dam closet and put a nice pantry there:rolleyes:
  4. R/T Performance

New guy here with a few questions

Thanks I need 20 gallon draw down and 45 gallon capacity
  5. R/T Performance

Ranucina First I believe the first pump may have not of completely failed. I installed the new pump and it would not fire. Pulled back up and found failed wire. But I already had the 3/4 in the hole so that's where it stayed. I am trying to figure out how the CSV reduce wear being it...
  6. R/T Performance

I will check the amp draw I even have a fluke with an amp prob . Never even thought that. I wish I new off the stand off before I droped it back in(Just herd of them tonight) I replaced the loose twisted well pump solid core wire . With well pump stranded core wire (Looked like a extension...
  7. R/T Performance

First off the tank was low and I aired up to 30 psi and it still there. I had open a couple facet's and drained it today off the tank valve. Little more info. Empty tank shut off valves took 43 seconds to fill. Part open hose approximately the same as a shower 120 second on to off and...
  8. R/T Performance

First a brief intro. 15 year Master certified auto mechanic. I am hard headed about doing things myself. Short version of well history. Built house on vacant land had Old timer well driller put well in 4" steel cased 110 feet.(.005 slot screen and 1/2 hp pump mark tank) Year later started...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks