Search results

1. Frog2000

Good option for bathtub walls and flooring

Thanks for the relay. I've seen a lot of different tile videos but I think I might just go with the hardibacker board. I remember going with a different one that was difficult to cut but evidently hardibacker is a bit easier. As for the flooring what if I just go with the slope of the floor and...
  2. Frog2000

My wax ring failure

great another Arsenal fan, jk it might just be the picture but it looks like the tiles aren't flat with the ones around them. I've had this issue and the toilet keeps wobbling until the wax ring broke. If there is ring residue on the bottom of the toilet then just replace the wax and fix the...
  3. Frog2000

Good option for bathtub walls and flooring

I actually have 2 questions here, mostly asking for recommendations a type of product to look for. I'm in the middle of remodeling my guest bathroom and have been looking at options for tile backing on the bathtub walls. There are so many options out there I've seen I'm not sure where to start...
  4. Frog2000

New well depth? yes I've read other threads

How deep of a well should I have? I have read other threads on this but I feel this has unique issues. I recently had problems with my 300 foot well clasping due to the screen coming apart and the pump stuck in the sand. The well is over 50 years old. Two of my neighbors also have well issues...
  5. Frog2000

Pipes in wellhouse thumping after shutoff

I installed the valve and with the pipes open I could hear gurgling towards the well side. Needless to say the value didn't really help. the pipes above ground stopped shaking but I could still hear the water behind the value swashing back and forth.
  6. Frog2000

Just some more pipe, it's PVC. I talked to one well guy and he seemed pretty confident that a check value would help. Any recommendation on what kind of check value to look for? Will any work?
  7. Frog2000

I noticed the pipes in my well house will start shaking after the well pump turns off. When the pump turns off the pipes will shake for a few minuets. Eventually after maybe 10 minuets it will eventually settle. I checked the pressure tank and it's at 28PSI. I also checked for leaks and found...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks